Thursday, February 10, 2011

Been Busy Elsewhere


I haven't posted here is a short while, but that doesn't mean I haven't been busy, I have, just elsewhere. If you check my profile you'll find I have six more blogs where I've been busy (I'm a splitter who puts things into loosely connected boxes of control choas to keep my focus on the specific topic). I will eventually get back here for essays as I have just over half a dozen outlined or drafted, just waiting time and work.

And since I moved some of the boxes of some topics, such as news & opinion, life stories, Dysthymia and Taoism, to their own blog, it's lessened the number of posts there. For those you can access my profile or some in the list in the right column below my profile. And much of my time these recent years is the Mt. Rainier NP photography guide along with its blog (in list on right), that's the bulk of my time sitting in front of the computer.

Anyway, that's it for now. I will be back now and then and you can read everything else on the other blogs, like it's interesting, or not. They're just ramblings, mental wanderings and rants or vents at or about the world and life.

No comments:

Post a Comment