Friday, January 21, 2011

Thank You Mr. Olbermann


What can I say. I watch your show as often as I can, followed by Racheal Maddow and Laurence O'Donnell, but always starting with you. You speak the truth and reality we all need and want in the world today. I am so sorry the decision has been made that you are leaving on such short notice. You will be missed and no one can replace you.

We need your voice. We need your words. We need your insight. And more importantly We need your wisdom and humor. It's not found elsewhere in the media and especially on television. There's not much more I can say except the obvious. I wish you and your family well and I wish you Godspeed.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I suspect Comcast of being a bunch of right wing nut jobs and I wouldn't be surprised to see the entire MSNBC lineup disappear, perhaps to be replaced by third-tier right wing talkshow hosts.

    That would be tragic, but it wouldn't surprise me. Stupid mergers.

    ReplyDelete