Thursday, May 2, 2013

If You Are Wondering

If' you're wondering why the posts here have dwindled a bit, it's in part because I've been posting a lot of my shorter thoughts, ok, often all my thoughts are short and sometimes meaningless, on my Tumblr Web page, which I'm using for thinking out loud at the moment.

I'll be posting back here often enough as events in the world and my life happen, which is more of the latter for now as I'm taking care of some health issues and problems. I still have leg problems with a pinched Sciatic nerve which has left my left leg with balance problems and my right leg numb from above the knee to the ankle.

Recently I've had what any older man fears, prostrate problems. This started last September with a case of prostratitis which disappeared with medication but reappeared two months ago and I'm going in for a biopsy next week. Yeah, one of those proceedures and the fears of being old.

That said, I've been walking a lot, which I'm recording here where I'm up to 7-8 miles 4-5 days a week depending on my work and life schedule. It's the only excercise I can do for now until the lower back heals and doesn't hurt and the legs return to normal.

Anyway, that's what's new on this end.

No comments:

Post a Comment