Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Big Camera Sale

Click for larger view

I finally got around to working on the images for the photography equipment sale. Apologies to the people who have contacted me about some of the lenses. The images of each piece in the sale are coming soon along with descriptions on the Web page for the photo equipment sale.

This is roughly about 80% of my manual focus Minolta equipment I've collected since 1969. I'm keeping a few of the cameras and lenses, some for personal reasons, like my first cameras and lenses, and some for being eceletic stuff I like, such as a brand new XD-11 (in the box) and is a joy to use.

You're always welcome to inquiry for specific pieces of equipment. I have some and sadly haven't done well following up to them about the lenses. I have no excuses, only reasons, which aren't that good. But that said I expect to get some of the images on-line soon. Considering the extent of the equipment, as you can see above, it's a lot of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment