Sunday, November 8, 2009

Website Maintenance

I have been informed by my Internet Service Provider (ISP) and the host of my Website that they will be installing new computer equipment for their customers' Website November 13-16th. This means while the Website will be publically available, I will not have the ability to update any of the Web pages. At this time I don't plan to have any updates, and any ones can and will wait until the 17th.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience this causes folks, but it's the nature of having a Website, technology needs to be updated and upgraded occasionally. The communications network problems still persists, less so, but still there causing problems. If you find they cause problems getting to my Website, please let me know to talk with the host.

Otherwise, that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment