Thursday, October 11, 2012

Not the Flu

Update (10/11/12).-- Well it wasn't the flu after all. I have a bladder/urinary tract infection. The urine analysis found significant levels of both blood and leukocytes in the urine indicative of a bacterial infection. I'm on Ciprofloxacin for a week. Anyway, the same thing applies, it still sucks.

I came down with the flu over the weekend and it's waning but lingering. At first I thought it was a reaction to one of my food experiments, trying old or new foods to see how the digestive system work. It didn't work, but then yesterday it was clear it is the flu. To put it very succintly:

It sucks.

That's all folks for the next few days. And we all know the melody of the song at the end of each cartoon. If not, where have you been? Check Google for Looney Tunes cartoons. And for Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck and Elmer, "That's all folks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment