Monday, October 1, 2012

Observation

I love looking at articles, portfolios, images of homes, especially the interior. While I've never bought or owned a home, I've always had one I wanted to have built on a few acres of lands. I looked at a lot of parcels of lands in the 1990's and the finances to have a home built, but it just didn't come to fruition for me.

Anyway, I still love thinking about the possibilities in the images of the homes, the interior and the view from the home. The last because I like expansive views from windows. Where I live, the windows look southeast over the Narrows Strait and across to the Tacoma side where Mt. Rainier looms in the distance on clear mornings.

That said, after looking at the interior of homes, I've always struck with one thought. Somebody has to keep it clean. The images show the cleanest interiors you can have, nothing out of places, nothing extra sitting somewhere, the windows all sparkly clean and clear, and nary of speck of dust to be seen.

As a photographer, that is what's done for the photos and images, but then somebody still had to do the work. But more so, somebody, or somebodies, have to keep that home clean. Yeah, want to bet it's not so clean but liveable a few days later?

No comments:

Post a Comment