Monday, November 19, 2012

LF Lenses for Sale


I'm still on my break for health reasons, and I'm still working on photos of the lenses, cameras and peripheal equipment with my Minolta manual focus system, but I've decided to sell three large format lenses, used with 4x5 and larger cameras.

These lenses are as follows:

Schneider Super Angulon 90mm f5.6
Schneider APO-Symmar 180mm f5.6
Schneider Symmar-S 300mm f5.6

I'll be posting photos and descriptions soon but the lenses are in like new condition. They haven't been used since I bought because the 4x5 camera I had planned to use them won't happen and they don't fit the 4x5 camera I have now.

I currently use a Horseman HD camera which is an excellent basic field camera but has limitations on the focal length and size of the lenses which fit it, namely 120mm to about 240mm and only Copal 0 and 1 shutters, not a 3 shutter.

You can google these lenses for more information. As for their value and initial sale price, it's fair to say all three will start at $600 for the 90mm, $800 for the 180mm, and $1,000 for the 300mm lens, shipping within the US included.

You can e-mail me if you have any questions or have interest to buy any of them. I'm open to fair offers. You will find more information and photos on my photography gear blog when they are available.

No comments:

Post a Comment