Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tumblr

Well, I decided to have some fun and have a Tumblr account. I wander through a number of Tumblr accounts for fun, it's better than TV, and after seeing some possibilities, I decided to try one for a different aspect of my work, projects, life and myself.

If you have a Tumblr account, please let me know yours and you're welcome to comment on mine. It's nothing much but random ideas and thoughts, some repeated on my blogs where (see my profile for a list of them on different subjects - keeps me organized) and some not.

Anyway, that's it as we head for the Christmas holiday weekend where everyone goes nuts trying to figure out what's up and who's who. Take care. Good luck travelling. And most of all, share, with family, friends, colleagues, and even strangers you meet. You never know what you'll learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment